THE CHOPIN THEATRE
The Great and Terrible Wizard of Oz appears at
The Chopin Theatre
1543 W Division St, Chicago IL 60642
at the intersection of Ashland Ave and Milwaukee Ave
THE PALMER HOUSE HILTON HOTEL
The Magic Parlour plays at The Palmer House Hilton Hotel
17 E Monroe St, Chicago IL 60603
In the Loop
After purchasing your tickets, we ask that you check in before your showtime at Potter`s Lounge, located on the Lobby Level of The Palmer House. A few minutes before showtime, you will be escorted to The Magic Parlour by a member of our staff.
Public Transportation to The Palmer House:
PARKING AT THE CHOPIN THEATRE
- Holy Trinity Church and High School, 1443 W Division, just east of the theatre. Generously offered to guests of the theatre for FREE evenings and weekends. If this lot appears very busy with a church event, we recommend parking elsewhere. We can't assume any responsibility for vehicles in this lot.
- There is free street parking on Division between Milwaukee Avenue and the Kennedy Expressway, just east of the theater
- There is metered street parking in the immediate area around the theater, and it's FREE on Sundays
There is metered street parking on Milwaukee, Ashland, and Division west of Milwaukee Ave (2-4 hours, metered, but free after 10pm!)
PARKING AT THE PALMER HOUSE
A parking deck is located at 55 E. Monroe
Available at both the Wabash and Monroe entrances of the hotel
NEAR THE CHOPIN THEATRE
– Farm-to-table dishes celebrating American contemporary cuisine
– Full Bar and heated patio seating
– 1072 N Milwaukee
– (773) 772-4322
More Options for quick meal within walking distance
Pizza Metro – Pizza – 1707 W Division
Podhalanka - Polish diner right next door - 1549 W Division
Potbelly's - Sandwiches! - 1293 N Milwaukee Ave
Don't forget, the Chopin also offers a cash bar!
NEAR THE PALMER HOUSE
Enjoy a full evening in downtown Chicago!
There are a number of dining options, including The Palmer House’s own Lockwood Restaurant.
Lockwood Restaurant – Fine dining; seasonally influenced American fare – 17 E Monroe, inside The Palmer House
Potter's Lounge – Modern pub fare and inventive cocktails - 17 E Monroe, inside The Palmer House
The Gage - Swanky gastropub with multiple dining rooms - 24 S Michigan Ave, 2 blocks around the corner from The Palmer House
The Bergoff - German cuisine & steins of beer in an old-world setting, a Chicago classic! - 17 W Adams St, 1 block from The Palmer House
Miller’s Pub – Steak & Chops – 134 S Wabash, next door to The Palmer House
Flat Top Grill – Casual family-friendly stir fry – 30 S Wabash, across the street from the Palmer House